Correct usage of birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi, last night i was supposed to take my birthcontrol for the first time this week. starting a whole new pack because last week was my "period" week. so i took my sunday pill. then somehow in the middle of the night i must have woke up and taken the next two pills (mondays and tuesdays) i barley remember this. now today im throwing up.
User : i was just wondering what i should do about the pills. do i just not take any tomorrow and tuesday then start again wed.
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : When did you take the first pill?
User : last night like i was supposed to . 10 pm every night
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : So, when did you take it now? At what time?
User : i accidently took it again sometime last night too. i woke up in the middle of the night and took two more pills. i dont know why
Doctor : You can just continue taking the next pill at the usual time
Doctor : There is no need to stop the pill
User : so i just start it again wed. night. since i alreayd took monday and tuesday?
Doctor : No, it doesnt work that way, just take a pill today as usual
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Familon birth control pill
- Male contraceptive pill available
- Eltroxin frequent urination
- Birth control pills sprintec
- Birth control pill usage
- Inventor of oral contraceptives
- Who else has fibroids in utreus
- Zenchent birth control pills
- Elongated knot under skin around eye
- Elongated gestational sac miscarriage
- Is regestrone is birth control pill
- Implanon removal side effects
- Mercillon birth control pill
- Can genital warts be something else
- Birth control without estrogen