Corn on feet - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hi doc
User : im having a problem in my foot
User : as in under my foot
User : i got some lumps
User : and it itches like crazyy
User : 21
User : 20**
How long is it there?
User : well im in a university in malaysia
User : i am from sri lanka
User : it was there as a small lump from last semester
Do you have any medical problem?
User : i went to sri lanka in july
User : no medical problem as such
User : but now its spreading and it itches like nothing
Is it wounded?
User : no its very hard
User : and its yellow colour
User : and i find it hard to walk also
Okay on the sole right.
User : ya
User : its now spreading as well
It must be callous growth
User : not athelet's foot?
which causes these symptoms
where you injured?
User : no
User : i thought it was some fungus
Doctor : It needs to be seen
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Seed corns on feet
- What prevents a male from having successful sexual intercourse
- Painful corns on feet remedy
- Will lotrimin af jock itch cream treat body ringworm ?
- Male feet and corns
- Is elocon used in the treatment of guttate psoriasis ?
- I am suffering from tinea barbae, can i take fulvicin p / g?
- Having parkinsons disease is driving safe
- I am suffering from venereal warts, can i take veregen?
- Delayed periods taking contraceptive pills prescribed antibiotics having headache pregnant
- Ugly feet corns and bunions
- Suffering from psoriasis tried allopathy and homeopathy suggest complete cure
- Is naftin used in the treatment of tinea of the groin ?
- Feet corn black spot
- Have tumor in pituitary glands what can be done