Controlling migraine through medication - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hello
Doctor : How can I help, you ?
User : hii sir
Doctor : Proceed with your Query
User : actually my mother is suffering from headache when i take her to doctor he said it is migraine headache
Doctor : ok
User : and he said that it is not curable
Doctor : Migraine will need to be Kept under control by the tablets that she will have to take regularly.
User : can u please suggest any help for this
User : may i know which medicines i have 2 use??
Doctor : completely Cure it shall not be possible When ever She is having the Headache She will need to take the Medications To relieve her of it
Doctor : and other time she will need to be on Medications to prevent the Head ache
User : may i know which medicines??
Doctor : The Medicines to prevent the occurrence wouyld be
Doctor : Tab Propranolol.
Doctor : and the Tab that needs to be taken to the
Doctor : at the Time of the attack would be the
Doctor : Tab Ergotamine and other Tablets that could be done by the Doctor after Physical Examination.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Right temple hurt vision blurred swelling headache
- Proteus vaccine side effects
- Headache pressure in eye and ears taken paracetamol advice
- Chronic headaches pain near eyes and temples blurred vision
- Migraine medical chest tight
- Recurring bursting blood vessels in the eye
- Drugs/medication for Migraine
- Suggest medication for severe migraine
- Medical marijuana and abdominal migraines
- Prolonged disc inflammation
- Runny nose aching hips tirednes for months
- Bonine medication and migraine
- Severe headache with pain in shoulder and severe cough
- Pinched nerve and hypertension
- Tension headache boring sleeplessness depression