Contrast test for a chronic head injury - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : I have a question about something that keeps happening.
Doctor : yes we are here to help please proceed
User : I was in a motorcycle wreck almost 3 years ago. It was very bad. Among other bad injuries, I had chronic head injury also.
Doctor : ok
User : For the past few months, something keeps happening, that is very hard to explain.
Doctor : ok tell it in your own words its alright
User : Have you ever had a test that requires contrast?
Doctor : ever had? or heard?
User : have you ever had a test that requires contrast?
User : had
Doctor : no but in case of head injury a ct scan with contrast is used
Doctor : anything else i can help you with?
Doctor : are you with me?
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to prevent injuries from computers
- Eptoin in head injury
- Used dip tobacco chance of getting cancer
- Light headed trouble concentrating
- How to get relief from stomach ache
- Have frenulum breve is there any treatment other than circumcision
- Head injury liquid coming out
- How to fake an head injury
- Head injury and cold sweats
- Watery eyes head injury
- Colourless lump on trunk
- What are the side effects of endep amitriptyline
- Deformity in penis dislocated suggest cause and remedy
- Head injury sneezing
- Is computer tomography used in gynecology