Contractions and pressure during 34 week pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello!
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I am 34 weeks pregnant and feeling lots of pressure and have contractions. THis is my third pregnancy. I am drinking tons and eating normal. What do I need to do?
User : My contractions are 20 to 30 minutes apart.
Were your check ups regular?
User : Yes I go again next week.
Any abnormality reported by the doctor?
User : No
Do you see any discharge from the vagina?
User : I called and they said to take it easy and not to lift anything over 20 pounds until my appointment
User : Yes, yellow/white cream
Is it watery?
User : No mucusy
Doctor : Did you have similar discharge previously?
User : No!
Do you see discharge mixed with blood?
User : In the morning and evening but during the day NO!
Doctor : Since what time you have these contractions?
and what is the severity of the contractions from a 1 to 10
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Fever during 34 week pregnancy
- What are the chances of pregnancy with negative pregnancy tests
- Is it safe to take ocid empty stomach during pregnancy
- What does one week less growth on ultrasound scan mean
- E coli poisoning during pregnancy 34 weeks
- Pus cells in urine during 34 weeks of pregnancy
- Ketones in urine during 34 weeks of pregnancy
- Antibiotic tetracycline healthy sperm
- Suggest home remedy for termination of unwanted pregnancy
- Can i take oxy elite pro while on a antidepressent
- Im 7 months pregnant scan report is antier
- Low blood pressure during 34 weeks pregnancy10258
- Antibiotics not responding to tonsilitis
- Can i take benylin with antidpressants
- What happens in threatened miscarriage