Contractions and pressure during 34 week pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello!
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I am 34 weeks pregnant and feeling lots of pressure and have contractions. THis is my third pregnancy. I am drinking tons and eating normal. What do I need to do?
User : My contractions are 20 to 30 minutes apart.
Were your check ups regular?
User : Yes I go again next week.
Any abnormality reported by the doctor?
User : No
Do you see any discharge from the vagina?
User : I called and they said to take it easy and not to lift anything over 20 pounds until my appointment
User : Yes, yellow/white cream
Is it watery?
User : No mucusy
Doctor : Did you have similar discharge previously?
User : No!
Do you see discharge mixed with blood?
User : In the morning and evening but during the day NO!
Doctor : Since what time you have these contractions?
and what is the severity of the contractions from a 1 to 10
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Cant pee feel pressure hurts
- Fever during 34 week pregnancy
- Can fluoxetine effect a pregnancy test
- Flurest effect for pregnancy
- What are effects of uti on fetus
- E coli poisoning during pregnancy 34 weeks
- Feel like my rectal muscles cant push
- Cant poop feels like its right there
- Red swollen eyes cant swallow
- Pus cells in urine during 34 weeks of pregnancy
- Norethisterone effect on unborn fetus
- Ketones in urine during 34 weeks of pregnancy
- Sinus cant focus feeling tired
- Side effects to sand fleas
- Low blood pressure during 34 weeks pregnancy10258