Contraction feeling of pectoral muscle - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can I help you?
User : wanted to make an inquirey
User : my left pectoral muscle seems to be contracting at the top left corner
User : all by itself
User : anything to worry about?
Since when is the feeling?
User : this morning
What is your age?
User : 22
Let me ask you few questions before I say if it is worrisome or not
User : ok
Do you have pain?
User : no
Do you work out?
User : not so much
Doctor : Were you hurt near the area?
User : no
Do you drink enough water each day?
User : i do suffer with panic attacks and i think i'm panicing about it a little
User : i guess i do
Do you take any medicines for the panic attacks?
User : yeah
User : valium
User : 4mg
IS this the first time you had such feeling of contraction
User : yes
I was wondering about one thing about Valium
if this could be side effect of it
but since you do not have the pain and any other associated problem
I think this should not be worrisome
When was the last time the dose of Valium is revised?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of viral parotitis
- Pectoral muscle spasm
- Benadryl used with mucinex childrens
- Infection of pectoral muscle
- Diagnosis of infective pulmonary fibrosis
- Swollen pectoral muscle diagnosis
- Most effective way to take benadryl
- Sore pectoral muscle with anxiety
- Sore pectoral muscle
- Diagnosis of hereditary pancreatitis
- Benadryl and elevated liver enzymes
- Diagnosis of physiological leukorrhea
- Can i benadryl while on hcg diet
- Cystic fibrosis and benadryl
- Diagnosis of upper limb thrombophlebitis