Contracting HIV virus through bisexual intercourse - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hey there, how are you?
User : I've got a question pertaining to HIV, actually..
Doctor : ok
User : I know now is a bit late to be asking this, but I'm wondering how high my chances of contracting this virus may be..
User : I'm bi (stupid, I know) and I've had unprotected sex in the past year with three others.
User : They were all clean, so they tell me.
User : And yes, I'm very much done with that practice.
User : If it isn't already too late
Doctor : Hiv is not about clean or not
User : something you're born with?
Doctor : if you have sexual intercourse with guys/gals who have HIV, then your chances of getting hiv are high
User : Well I'm going to get tested soon, and not make this mistake anymore.
Doctor : I appreciate that
User : Thanks for the help, and hopefully I didn't already get it.
User : Are my chances pretty high after three instances?
Doctor : ok
User : I live in OR, if that makes any difference.
Doctor : it totally depends on the status of your partners
Doctor : not the number of instances
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- In how many days hiv is detected with tridot test
- Fentanyl nasal spray
- Risk of contracting hiv virus
- What are the chances of contracting hiv through vaginal intercourse
- Tyzine nasal spray
- Unprotected intercourse hiv transmission probability
- Synarel nasal spray
- Oral sex protected intercourse contracted gonorrhea risk of hiv
- What are the chances of contracting hiv from protected intercourse
- If you hava headaches everyday does that mean you have hiv
- Oxytocin nasal spray
- How safe is the hiv ab and p24 test after 20 days
- I trimmed my pubes and now theres a black spot
- Neomycin sulfate allergy
- I have athletes foot does that mean i have hiv