Contracting HIV virus through bisexual intercourse - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hey there, how are you?
User : I've got a question pertaining to HIV, actually..
Doctor : ok
User : I know now is a bit late to be asking this, but I'm wondering how high my chances of contracting this virus may be..
User : I'm bi (stupid, I know) and I've had unprotected sex in the past year with three others.
User : They were all clean, so they tell me.
User : And yes, I'm very much done with that practice.
User : If it isn't already too late
Doctor : Hiv is not about clean or not
User : something you're born with?
Doctor : if you have sexual intercourse with guys/gals who have HIV, then your chances of getting hiv are high
User : Well I'm going to get tested soon, and not make this mistake anymore.
Doctor : I appreciate that
User : Thanks for the help, and hopefully I didn't already get it.
User : Are my chances pretty high after three instances?
Doctor : ok
User : I live in OR, if that makes any difference.
Doctor : it totally depends on the status of your partners
Doctor : not the number of instances
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Angioedema and menstral cycle
- Demylating disease with angioedema
- Female bald head and pubes
- Risk of contracting hiv virus
- What are the chances of contracting hiv through vaginal intercourse
- Unprotected intercourse hiv transmission probability
- Angioedema with joint pain
- Hiv band cure treatment
- Oral sex protected intercourse contracted gonorrhea risk of hiv
- Angina with a pacemaker
- What are the chances of contracting hiv from protected intercourse
- Balls hurt pee a lot
- Angioedema in dogs legs
- Does hiv make your balls hurt
- Bald spot on tongue hiv