Contraception,birth control - Online Doctor Chats
How can i help you?
User : HI, I have been on birth control for about 6 years but last month my prescription did not get refilled correctly so i had to re-order it so instead of starting it two weeks late i figured i would just wait until i got my next period but I havent gotten it yet. Could this be because i didnt take birth control for the past month?
Are you there?
yes it could be
what type of birth control pills you were taking?
User : But now i am supposed to start it again on sunday but if i havent gotten it yet should i start the pills again?
User : orthotricyclen
the return of menusus
will take some time
after the withdrawl of the pills
since you are taking it from since 6 years
it is quite normal for you that the mensus has not come back of its own
in the absence of drugs
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can plan b mimic implantation bleeding
- Marvelon birth control for emergency contraception
- Emergency contraception birth control pills
- Implantation bleeding and night sweats
- Cervix pain while pregnant
- Birth control and contraception
- Birth control for emergency contraception
- Midcycle bleed post intercourse perimenopause
- Lambda light chain myeloma
- Intermenstrual bleeding am i pregnant
- Chance pregnancy during menopause
- Bleeding internal vaginal lumps
- Mild chronic interstitial changes
- Chronic interstitial changes x-ray
- Nortrel birth control as emergency contraception