Contraception to avoid pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello
User : are you a human?
User : or robot?
Doctor : I am Dr
User : coz im a need of help
User : hello dr
User : just want to ask u
Doctor : You can ask your health query and I can help you
User : i had sex with my wife yesterday..and it was the day after her period stopped
Doctor : Sure go ahead
User : can she get pregnant?
User : it means her periods was 13th - 18th
User : and i had sx on the 19th
User : is there a chance?
Doctor : I cannot rule out the possibility though there are very less chances of her becoming pregnant
User : ic..so i have to try again for her to get pregnant is it?
Doctor : Ok so do yu mean that you couple are trying to be pregnant?
User : not really
Doctor : I mean you planning
User : but i dun wan any kids for now
User : so since i had sex yday..will she get pregnant?
Doctor : Thats fine then
Doctor : There is only a remote possibility
User : how m i to avoid her getting pregnant then?
Doctor : practicing contraception
User : i mean
Doctor : is the safest way
User : now..
User : since it already happen
Doctor : Ok ok
Doctor : I got it
User : are there any steps to stop her getin pregnant??
Doctor : She has to take a post coital contraceptive
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pilocytic astrocytoma grade 1
- What contraceptives are there to avoid pregnancy
- Taken morning after pill starts bleeding side effects of pills
- Need contraception pills to avoid chances of pregnancy
- Ascites transudate vs exudate
- Mirena coil fitted wire hanging out chances for pregnancy
- On birth control pills dosage for taking birth control pills
- Is contraceptive and ipill safe for avoiding pregnancy
- Athletes normal blood pressure
- Contraceptive pill to avoid pregnancy
- Can aspirin cause purpura
- Taking cerazette had sex emergency contraception required
- Had sex after stopping pill could i get pregnant
- Psychological effects of asthma
- How to take contraceptive to avoid pregnancy