Continuous pain in leg, nerves are swollen at places. What can it be? - Online Doctor Chats
Good evening I am XXXXXXX
How can I help you Mr. XXXXXXX?
There is continuous pain on my wife's right leg. I see that at some places nerves are swollen..
please let me know the issue..do you have any email id where i can email the pic of the nerves
You can send the pictures to YYYY@YYYY
with subject as 'AttnXXXXXXX
Is there any other complaints she is having?
May I know her age?
she is diabetic
Are you there?
I have sent u the pic
pls check and let me know. Thanks
Fine. As soon as I have a look at them, I will give you a call.
Can you please confirm your mobile number?
Ok. Thanks. I will give you a call soon.
Is there anything else you would like to ask?
Ok. Thanks for consulting me.
thanks for your time. Will wait for your call
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Swollen painful leg kidney
- Stent placed in thigh swollen red leg pain
- Thumb tarsal bone spur surgery
- Zopiclone and painful swollen legs
- Apply oil after mintop
- Leg pain and swollen and tender
- Burning on the scrotum after applying detol
- Torn hamstring tendon symptoms
- Torn deltoid muscle symptoms
- Torn meniscus exercises to avoid
- Skin is dry after applying facelin gel
- Torn chest muscle from coughing
- Pain left leg swollen buttock
- Areola breast wrinkle after breastfeed
- Ars rash day after