Continuous pain in leg, nerves are swollen at places. What can it be? - Online Doctor Chats
Good evening I am XXXXXXX
How can I help you Mr. XXXXXXX?
There is continuous pain on my wife's right leg. I see that at some places nerves are swollen..
please let me know the issue..do you have any email id where i can email the pic of the nerves
You can send the pictures to YYYY@YYYY
with subject as 'AttnXXXXXXX
Is there any other complaints she is having?
May I know her age?
she is diabetic
Are you there?
I have sent u the pic
pls check and let me know. Thanks
Fine. As soon as I have a look at them, I will give you a call.
Can you please confirm your mobile number?
Ok. Thanks. I will give you a call soon.
Is there anything else you would like to ask?
Ok. Thanks for consulting me.
thanks for your time. Will wait for your call
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Swollen painful leg kidney
- Stent placed in thigh swollen red leg pain
- Fresh blood in sperm
- Sciatica on my anus
- Pulled back muscle difficulty breathing
- Blood in stool following miscarriage
- Sore chest muscles treatment
- Zopiclone and painful swollen legs
- Fresh blood in stool kids
- Leg pain and swollen and tender
- Late period but fresh blood
- Shoulder blade pain that last for 5 weeks
- Pain left leg swollen buttock
- Blood testing time frame
- Small bruise on baby collar bone little lump