Continuous headache. Took crocin. Is it sinus? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
ood morning doctor
good morning doctor
Proceed with your question.
2 months back, i was suffering from headache, i took crocine, continuously 3 days, the moment i woke up, i use to get
but 4th day i consulted doctor, he said its sinus
after all the medicinies, it got reduced, but now i dont have any problem
my friend said go with homeopathi, so it can be cured completely, medicines wont help. what is your suggestion?
If you have no headache now, why do you want to try another medicine?
I do not see any logic in treating a condition when you do not have symptoms at all.
I think you should be wise to take such decisions.
Do you have any other questions?
i am scared, without my notice it would turn to something else
You can explore the cause and treatment when you develop symptoms.
Headache is not a condition where we need to think of early diagnosis / screening like cancer.
It can happen to any one at any particular point of time.
you need to think of treating and curing it if its happening every day.
Hope I am clear.
Do you have any questions?
thank you very much doctor, have a good day
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Continuing headaches in top of head
- Continuous headache and dizziness
- Lithobid vs lithium differences
- Headache ct scan shows migraine want second opinion
- Have migraines headaches stabbing pain taken preventive medicine topamax reason
- Continuous headache for 5 days
- Depo lupron 3.75 mg
- Clomid when to start
- Continuous headache causes
- Headache dizziness increased heartbeat normal ct scan normal
- Erythromycin tablets used for
- Headache nausea thirst after fall help needed
- Vimovo 500mg 20mg dosage
- Eye pain tiredness eyeballs red headaches cure for symptoms
- Continuous headaches in the forehead