Continuous bleeding for last few months after miscarriage - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello doctor
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I had a miscarriage at 24 weeks in aug'08 and from december i am having continuous bleeding... i consulted a doctor she said d & c is not required. I am worried much... please sugges
Doctor : sure we will help you in this regard
Doctor : since 8 months u are having bleeding?
User : 6 months
Doctor : sorry since 5 months
Doctor : k
Doctor : before u were having regular periods?
User : in between it stopped for 10 days then started again...
Doctor : how many days cycle?how many days bleeding
Doctor : k
Doctor : now through out the month u are having bleeding or once in how many days?
User : throughout the mnth
Doctor : i think this is due to infections or probably harmonal imbalance
Doctor : are you taking any tablets
User : yes.. harmonal tablets...
Doctor : what did doctor say after examining
Doctor : is there any signs of infections?
Doctor : is it reducing after taking the tabls
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Low platelet night sweats irregular menstruation
- What is the tendency if irregular menstration
- Knot on ovaries hurts to pee
- Conditions months after miscarriage
- Can royal jelly make my period irregular
- Brown bleeding two months after miscarriage
- My knuckle is swollen and hurts
- Nose bleeds after miscarriage
- Internal bleeding after miscarriage
- Neck hurts when i laugh
- Intercourse never lasts more than a minute
- Swollen red knuckles which hurt when touched
- Sides hurt when i laugh
- Low thyroid and irregular periods
- Rectal bleeding after miscarriage