Contact lens and dry eyes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can ihelp you?
User : hello
I have an eye problem. My eye feels like it has something in it about every 3 days. My contact will not move right in my eye, like my eye is dry. When I take my contact out if feels like I have something there. When the contact is in my eye it doesnt hurt. Also, my eyes have been crusting over at night. Any ideas
Doctor : this is since when?
If i take my contact out for a half hour or so Its fine. started about a month ago
just my left eye but both eyes will crust over
Doctor : ok
try changing the contact lens
Doctor : it is because of dry eye
ok...what do i need. I've been putting in eye drops..dont help
Doctor : artificial tears
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eye inserts for dry eyes
- Is eye pain, eye redness, blurred vision or other change in vision a side effect of astepro?
- Leg cramps at night ovaries
- Eye gel for dry eyes
- Is stinging, burning, redness, or other eye irritation a side effect of epinephrine ophthalmic?
- Is burning, redness, itching, or other signs of eye inflammation a side effect of absorica?
- Eye ointment for dry eyes
- 1 week late cramps swollen tummy
- Sudden and severe leg cramps
- Eye drops for dry eyes
- Light pink when i wipe cramping
- Severe cramping on outside of leg
- Eye papillae dry eye
- Is itching, redness, swelling, or other sign of eye or eyelid irritation a side effect of tobrex?
- Is stinging, tearing, or dryness of eyepuffiness or swelling of eyes a side effect of ocuflox?