Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Consultation for gynacologist - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 667 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   hello
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you ?
User :   I am 36 and have an 8 year old son, I normally have very regular periods but I am currently experiencing swelling to the abdomen
User :   server pain and bleeding mid way through my cycle.
Doctor :   have your periods been regular this time ?
Doctor :   are you taking any medications ?
User :   no
User :   I have never experience anything like this before
Doctor :   well a severe pain and bleeding in between periods does requires as a protocol to see a gunecologist
Doctor :   gynecologist **
User :   but what are your thoughts
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor