Constipation ,medication - Online Doctor Chats
User : I am currently using Senokot and am switching to FiberCon, do these two medications have any negative interactions? How long should I wait to switch medications?
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi :D
Doctor : I want to know for what you are asking it?
User : I am using it for constipation
Doctor : Ok
from how long have you been using Senokot?
User : About 5 days
Doctor : Ok
User : someone told me that Senokot can cause problems if used over a long period of time
How do you see its impact on your problem?
User : It's has helped me.....in the past when I used it when I stoped I went right back to being constipated
Doctor : Fibercon is a fibre supplement, so there is no harm in taking
there wont be any interacting and you can start taking it now
User : Thank you!
but I feel there is something more important than medications that you need to know
It will take sometime to explain you regarding it after asking you some questions.
Shall we proceed?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of septic olecranon bursitis
- Cremadiet powder what for
- Medical conditions that cause constipation
- Diagnosis of mucha-habermann disease
- Diagnosis of male factor infertility
- Pregnancy constipation remedies
- Suggest medication for constipation
- Lactulose solution 30ml
- Diagnosis of secondary arthritis
- Diagnosis of xiphoid process injury
- Constipation after medical abortion
- Suggest medication for constipation and gastritis
- Constipation and amoxicillin
- Death from constipation
- Drugs/medication for Constipation