Constipation in 18 weeks of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hello, I am eighteen weeks pregnant and have been feeling pressure in the lower left region of my vaginal area.
User : In addition to this I am also feeling stinging, could this be due to constipation or is it something serious that i need to worry about?
Doctor : May i know your age?
User : 22
since when do you have these symptoms?
User : yesterday
Are you constipating?
User : Yeah really badly
User : but the pressure is in the lower left front region
User : not where the rectum is
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Severe constipation in 26 weeks of pregnancy with thin cervix
- Male baby tiffa scanning
- Baby low temperature c protein
- Constipation in pregnancy
- Loose motion and brown vaginal discharge during pregnancy
- Constipation loose motion during first week pregnancy
- Loose ear drum
- Moderate pelviectasis in babies
- Meralgia paresthetica lump
- Constipation 15 weeks pregnancy
- Constipation and diarrhea pregnancy 38 weeks
- Lipid lowering drugs in pregnancy
- Do baby vitamins make you stinky
- Marfans syndrome and ocd
- What does a babys thick neck mean