Constipation for 10 days, poor diet - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello, I've been constipated for 10 days or so and have not had a significant bowel movement
Doctor : ok
User : I have tried stool softeners and I have some gas
User : but no BM
User : I am bloated and Ive stopped eating, plenty of water
may i know your age?
User : 23
User : generally poor diet, rare exercise
User : no medications
Doctor : ok
User : lots of red meat, low fiber
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol?
User : I am mostly just wondering if constipation can commonly be this severe, or is it likely that I have a bowel obstruction and should see a doctor?
User : no
Doctor : do you have pain in stomach?
User : not severe pain, just discomfort, sometimes i feel a little bit of pain
User : it started in the lower left abdomen and has risen to near the ribcage
Doctor : are you able to pass gas?
User : yes
i think it is your no exercise coupled with low fiber diet
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Severe constipation diet
- Can sinusitis or post nasal drip cause bad breath
- Diets for constipation sufferers
- Should i consult a doctor for hurting in knee
- Can transverse myeltis cause mouth sores and stomach cramps
- Prescribed rimactane for colon treatment what should the dosage be
- Broken back cause constipation
- 10 days after giving birth and constipated
- Constipation causing back pain meth
- Diet for constipation caused by typhoid
- Bad constipation due to pregnancy
- Bad effects of cremaffin
- Difference between cremaffin and duphalac
- Is there any alternative medication for estratest
- Gm diet constipation