Constipation for 10 days, poor diet - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello, I've been constipated for 10 days or so and have not had a significant bowel movement
Doctor : ok
User : I have tried stool softeners and I have some gas
User : but no BM
User : I am bloated and Ive stopped eating, plenty of water
may i know your age?
User : 23
User : generally poor diet, rare exercise
User : no medications
Doctor : ok
User : lots of red meat, low fiber
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol?
User : I am mostly just wondering if constipation can commonly be this severe, or is it likely that I have a bowel obstruction and should see a doctor?
User : no
Doctor : do you have pain in stomach?
User : not severe pain, just discomfort, sometimes i feel a little bit of pain
User : it started in the lower left abdomen and has risen to near the ribcage
Doctor : are you able to pass gas?
User : yes
i think it is your no exercise coupled with low fiber diet
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Severe constipation diet
- Cloudy urine and constipation
- Diets for constipation sufferers
- Costochondritis kidney transplant
- Can you get costochondritis if you kissed someone
- Does cremaffin cause loss of fats
- Steam room sauna causing constipation
- Costochondritis hicups
- 10 days after giving birth and constipated
- Costochondritis hurts more when walking
- White stringy clumps in stool
- Diet for constipation caused by typhoid
- Gluten intolerant, lactose intolerant, costochondritis and now vaginal pain
- Can oxyelite cause constipation
- Gm diet constipation