Constipation and magnesium citrate consumption - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi how can i help you
User : Hello. Iâ??m 17. Yesterday, I was constipated & I drank a half bottle of Magnesium Citrate. After that yesterday, I went to the bathroom and felt better. Today, I have used the bathroom about 3 times. But, I always feel like I still have to go, but I canâ??t. is it normal to feel this way after drinking magnesium citrate?
Doctor : i think you have not read the terms and conditions
User : what?
Doctor : according to it you should be minimum 18 years of age
User : my parents are aware that i am on here
Doctor : how many ml and how many times have you taken per day
Doctor : k
User : i only drank half a bottle yesterday
Doctor : it is too heavy
User : what does that mean?
Doctor : you should not be using more then 20 ml per time
User : it was only about 5 mL
Doctor : anyways try to drink lots of water and fruit juices
User : the bottle was 10. and i drank about 5
Doctor : and food low in fibre content
User : i thought i needed to eat lots of fiber?
Doctor : since you are passing loose stools and frequently u should be using low fibre
User : would you reccomend drinking Capri-Sun?
User : what kind of food has low fiber content?
Doctor : what is it?
User : capri sun is a childrens fruit drink
User : what kinds of food should i be eating? is grilled chicken & potatoes okay?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pain in chest lump on sternum how to get cured
- Pregnant suffering from stomach tighting problem pain what to do
- Alcohol consumption and green or black stool
- Had guided epidural pain after procedure done mri
- Premature ejaculation magnesium citrate
- Black oily stools from alcohol
- Magnesium citrate marijuana
- Magnesium citrate walgreens
- Hangover alcohol stools black
- Magnesium citrate for constipation
- Epimag contents magnesium citrate
- Fever joint pains groin pain what is the cure
- Black stool alcohol withdrawal
- Has vomiting headache and cramps had taken pain killers advice
- Bleeding from bowel alcohol