Constipation and Anal boils - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi
User : Hi- I found bumps on my butt hole a few weeks ago. Ive been meaning to get into a doctor, but i work out of town a lot, and pretty crazy hours, so i never made it in. there seems to be more as time goes on, and they sometimes itch and hurt.
User : i was recently checked for std's and everything came back negative. so i have no clue what this could be
Doctor : ok
i will help you in this
User : ok thank you
please provide ur age and gender
User : 20 and male
do those bumps pain? or is there any pus draining out?
do you have any fever?
User : no fever, sometimes it hurts like after a bowel movement, or if i get really sweaty
User : but no puss or anything like that.
User : at first i honestly thought it was a zit.
User : but when i squeezed it nothing came out, it just hurt like hell
do have any constipation?
or pain when passing motion?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hemorrhoids and butt crack
- Is it apt to take famotidine and dexilant for gastritis
- What could heavily salivating vomiting stomach pain indicate
- I had anal now im constipated connection
- Hello i have very low fsh levels 1 2 miu ml and normal lh
- Heart palpitations following tooth extraction
- Does green vomit with blood and mucus require emergency attention
- What could be the treatment for severe constipation
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure and constipation
- Heartburn while having chemo
- Herpes behind knee
- Anal fissure constipation concerned about addiction to dulcolax
- What precautions should be taken during colonoscopy with propofol
- Constipation and anal douche
- Numbness in anal region and constipation