Constipation and Anal boils - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi
User : Hi- I found bumps on my butt hole a few weeks ago. Ive been meaning to get into a doctor, but i work out of town a lot, and pretty crazy hours, so i never made it in. there seems to be more as time goes on, and they sometimes itch and hurt.
User : i was recently checked for std's and everything came back negative. so i have no clue what this could be
Doctor : ok
i will help you in this
User : ok thank you
please provide ur age and gender
User : 20 and male
do those bumps pain? or is there any pus draining out?
do you have any fever?
User : no fever, sometimes it hurts like after a bowel movement, or if i get really sweaty
User : but no puss or anything like that.
User : at first i honestly thought it was a zit.
User : but when i squeezed it nothing came out, it just hurt like hell
do have any constipation?
or pain when passing motion?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- My thighs are bow
- Does melatonin have a bad effect on constipation
- What causes stomach pain loose motion and unconsciousness
- Need medication for vomiting
- Bph and bowel movements
- Breast shields causing lazy bowel
- I had anal now im constipated connection
- Need medication for frequent hiccups acid reflux
- Bowel problem under left breast
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure and constipation
- Anal fissure constipation concerned about addiction to dulcolax
- Having problem with bow movement
- What are the possible reasons for crampingheadacheback ache and nausea
- Constipation and anal douche
- Numbness in anal region and constipation