Constant sneezing problem due to allergy - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi doctor
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i have a constast sneezing problem
User : it starts early in the morning..the moment i am out of my bed
User : in the kitchen if i open the fridge..or cut onions..
User : this problem i have from the last 10 years
User : the local docs have asked me to take cetrizine daily
Doctor : Ok
User : but that tablet puts me to sleep..
Doctor : Ok
User : what could be problem..
User : i m not active the whole day
Doctor : I understand the concern you have
Doctor : The problem I could immediately think of is an allergen
User : what do you suggest doctor
Doctor : that is causing you problem
User : i m 32 years and my weight is 47
Doctor : Allergen could include dustmites, foods etc
Doctor : The imp thing now is finding out the allergen
Doctor : which I do not know is found for you
User : what should be done..
Doctor : patch test
Doctor : and the desensitisation procedures
User : how much would these test cost..
Doctor : Which city are you in?
User : silvassa
User : 3 hours from mumbai
Doctor : The tests are little costly
Doctor : but it can be done in Mumbaiu
Doctor : may i ask you few questions on your weight front
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Jaggery allergies
- Frequent sneezing allergy or sinusitis
- Home remedy for sneezing allergy due to season change
- Ibugesic allergy
- Gatorade allergy
- Sneezing allergies remedy
- Defcort in allergy
- Side effects of doxycycline 100mg
- Is allergic rhinitis contagious
- Magnesium citrate tablets side effects
- Have sneezing allergies and asthma
- Stomach injections to lose weight
- Obsessive compulsive disorder and depression
- Allergy test sneeze induce
- Uti treatment over the counter