Constant cold, asthama - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hello
User : My self
Doctor : How can I help, XXXXXXXX ?
User : AAAAAAA I work as a
User : me having cold all the time due to the constant AC
Doctor : ok
User : I use nasal drops like otrivin to clear the congestion
User : how safe is it???
User : Also I have Asthama......and am allergic to dust and cold
Doctor : occasionally Yes
User : u there doctor
User : but i use it every day 3 - 4 times
User : what is the alternative
Doctor : Good but in the long Run they would be resulting in the Nasal Mucosal Atrophy and the DEcrese in the
Doctor : REsistance to commoner infections
User : oops....
User : so what do u sugesst
Doctor : To take Home remedies for the Nasal congestion and Cler
User : like wat???
User : am not sure of it...i live by myself....
User : so not much idea on home remedies....
Doctor : clear your Block by some Steam Inhalation and to that you shall need to add Menthol Or the Eucalyptus Oil that will help
Doctor : you in Clearing all the Sinuses
User : oh ok....i do that sometimes...
Doctor : and hence prevent any complications that could occur also
User : also i needed ask about me bleeding during motions
Doctor : since when are you having them ?
User : since 3 days now
Doctor : Dear user your free chat trial is over. You will have to make the payment to continue the chat. It's a very nominal cost. The system will not allow you to chat until then.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for nasal allergy
- Drugs/medication for pregnancy and asthma
- Levolin inhaler vs asthama
- Nutrilite products for asthama
- Drugs/medication for dust allergy
- Drugs/medication for skin allergy
- Wysolone side effects and asthama
- Side effects of solian
- Side effects of injections and sometimes decolic injection
- Proper use of inhalers in asthama
- What causes severe cold and asthama
- Drugs/medication for fish allergy
- Side effects of hydrocortisone valerate
- Side effects of arava
- Side effects of isolyte p