Constant anxiety attacks - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hello
User : anxiety
User : constant attacks
User : maybe panic
User : wht do u siggest?
User : suggest
Doctor : like deep breathing exercise
are you aware of this?
User : Im heavily medicated and they still accure...no i am not aware
what medication you take?
User : 2mg Alprazolam...1mg Klonipon
to terminate the panic attack follow this deep breathing exercise
User : ok
take deep breath and hold it for 5seconds or more and release the breath slowly.
keep doing this until your panic attack terminates
this with the present medication will offer you some control on the anxiety and panic attack
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is using the fan bad for health
- Anxiety attacks constantly thinking blacking out help
- Nervous jittery at night
- Post coital anxiety attacks
- What does it mean when you sweat and feel dizzy
- Recurring virus stress sour stomach
- Counter social behavoir
- Visine bad with pink eye
- Pregnant bad smell fart
- Connection between jaw pain and constant anxiety attacks
- Is sperm in your eye bad
- Thyroid problem and social phobia
- Ice on face bad for skin
- Taking klonopin for anxiety attack
- Side effects of anxiety attacks