Constant anxiety attacks - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hello
User : anxiety
User : constant attacks
User : maybe panic
User : wht do u siggest?
User : suggest
Doctor : like deep breathing exercise
are you aware of this?
User : Im heavily medicated and they still accure...no i am not aware
what medication you take?
User : 2mg Alprazolam...1mg Klonipon
to terminate the panic attack follow this deep breathing exercise
User : ok
take deep breath and hold it for 5seconds or more and release the breath slowly.
keep doing this until your panic attack terminates
this with the present medication will offer you some control on the anxiety and panic attack
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Anxiety attacks constantly thinking blacking out help
- Vitamin d causing anxiety
- Is metformin helpful for weightloss and acne
- My baby is suffering from cold and flume
- Passion flower for anxiety
- Post coital anxiety attacks
- Icd-10 generalized anxiety disorder
- Best drug for anxiety
- Relationship with hypothyroidism and chest pain
- Connection between jaw pain and constant anxiety attacks
- Valerian root for anxiety
- Taking klonopin for anxiety attack
- I have heartburn had jaundice
- My daughter age 13 year is suffering from hodgkins lymphoma
- Side effects of anxiety attacks