Consistent pain in lower intestine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you ?
User : I have this consistent pain in my lower intestine, a burning sensation
Doctor : are u having any fever?
User : I have done a colonoscopy, everything looks okay
User : no fever
Doctor : Ok
User : this has been there for last 2-3yrs
Doctor : Can you mention your age, sex, weight and height?
User : started with acidity
User : 34, male, 60 and 168cms
Doctor : Do you have diarrhea or constipation?
User : this burning sensation is more when i have something spicy, oily or skip food
User : no diarrhea or constipation.
Doctor : Did you recently lose weight?
User : no
Doctor : What medications are you using now?
User : even spicy food, i have problems with food containing red chilly only, not green ones or black pepper
Doctor : You need to avoid outside food and eat a bland diet
User : i have homeopathic medicines now
Doctor : You should avoid coffee, tea, spicy and oily food for at least 2-3 months.
User : okay
Doctor : It is probably irritable bowel or acidity.
User : is there not a permanent cure for this ?
Doctor : When there is severe burning you should be
Doctor : drinking cold milk, butter milk
Doctor : also by taking simple antacids like
Doctor : Syp. Gelusil or Digene
Doctor : You should also consult a gastroenterologist
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can happid and stelbid used daily
- Severe stomach pain for two days now
- Lower back pain and intestinal problems
- Universal amino fit tablets integrants
- Ambrolite d wheezing cough syrup
- Lower intestine pain hurts push
- Stomach pain same time every day
- Can smoking weed damage your spine
- Daily ibs in early morning
- Lower intestine pain
- Lower back and intestinal pain
- What color is aminiotic fluid
- Pain and heaviness in lower intestines
- Amikalin injection during pregnancy
- Amitriptyline causing tender nipples