Considering Lasik surgery. Any chances of recurring power? - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX here.
How can I help you?
pls share whether you are a general physician
or any specific specialist
Yes. I am a General Physician.
am basically looking for Lasic surgery
i need to know who I could approach
through this policy
You will need to talk with the policy provider to know about where the surgery would be covered.
for ur help
Here, I could help you with the medical aspect or doubts regarding lasik surgery.
Well I have one doubt
few of my friends who got their Lasic done
Sure. Please proceed.
got power after couple of years
as in the situation came back to square 1
after 2 - 3 years
and now they are using glasses
so I duno
Yes. That can happen.
under what circumstances
So it is important to make sure that your power is stabilized before going for the surgery.
is that the only condition
cos one friend has stabilised power
For some people, the power keep on varying from time to time. For them, it is not suitable for undergoing lasik surgery.
for me from last 4 years its same
Ok. I believe you can go for lasik after a proper evaluation by an ophthalmologist.
Thanks for the advice
You are welcome.
i shall visit an ophthalmologist
Is there anything else I could help you on?
Na not as of now
Thanks for consulting me.
Thanks for your help
Have a Nice Evening!!
you too :)
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lasik surgery and cylindrical power
- Dark marks around the eyes
- Drugs/medication for Defiant disorder
- Drugs/medication for Postpolypectomy coagulation syndrome
- Any chances of diabetes post spinal stenosis surgery
- Dark spot eye strain left
- Treatment and cure for Open mouth syndrome
- Drugs/medication for Open mouth syndrome
- Symptoms of Severe mucositis
- Dark red near eyes
- Lasik eye surgery for cylindrical power
- Dark spots under eyes near nose
- Lasik surgery eligibility for cylindrical power
- Scaley dark patch near eye
- Does lasik remove cylindrical power