Consequences of swallowing dental floss - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
Doctor : HOw can I help you
User : Hello. I have a slightly strange question.
Doctor : ok
User : I work as a performer. One of my stunts involves possibly swallowing dental floss. What health problems could this cause?
Doctor : What is your age and Since when are
User : I am 22 and have no known major health problems.
Doctor : you doing this or this would be the first time that you would be and what is the amount of Floss that ytou would be consuming
User : It would be about one foot of dental floss. I am considering the logistics of the trick. It would be a rare occurence.
Doctor : well it can lead to immediately GI and Bowel upset like you would be having nausea and Vomiting and increase frequency of purging
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can i give zentel to my 19 month old toddler
- 1.9 cm posterior uterine fibroid
- Worms in children allopathic medicines
- What type of doctor deal with alkaline phosphate
- Alkaline phosphatase level in one year male
- Labiaplasty using dental floss
- Is there any side effect by using dental floss
- What happens if i swallowed my dental filling
- Allopathy medicine for intestinal worms
- Fuzzy head dental floss
- 18 month old squint intermittent
- Diet to reduce stone of 16mm in gallbladder
- Allopathy medicine for chostochindritis
- Side effects of swallowing pus from dental abscess
- What does blood pressure 190 over 90 mean