Congenital hip dislocation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : i have my son 13 month old who has a hip dislocation
User : they make an open reduction surgery at the age of 8 month
User : and they kept him in the cast for 3 month and after 2 month from removing the cast they said that his hips is dislocated again
User : because the head of his femur bone is missing
User : what is the solution ??
User : kindly
May i know your age?
I will help you in this.
User : my age is 28 , but my son's age is 13 month
Doctor : Generally the bone of the new born are very active in growing.
User : ok
But if the haed of the fumur is compltely resolved it XXXXXXXX not again grow.
So only surgical replacement
with implants have to be tried.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for congenital hip dislocation
- Throbbing pain under armpit
- Pain in right shoulder and armpit
- Sharp pain under right armpit
- Congenital hip dislocation causes
- Reoccuring pain in armpit
- Treatment and cure for congenital hip dislocation
- Sharp pain under rib under right armpit
- Symptoms of congenital hip dislocation
- Effects of low oxygen levels
- Effexor and glaucoma
- Seed implant side effects
- Effectiveness of talk therapy
- Diagnosis of congenital hip dislocation
- Small shoulder joint effusion