Congenital hip dislocation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : i have my son 13 month old who has a hip dislocation
User : they make an open reduction surgery at the age of 8 month
User : and they kept him in the cast for 3 month and after 2 month from removing the cast they said that his hips is dislocated again
User : because the head of his femur bone is missing
User : what is the solution ??
User : kindly
May i know your age?
I will help you in this.
User : my age is 28 , but my son's age is 13 month
Doctor : Generally the bone of the new born are very active in growing.
User : ok
But if the haed of the fumur is compltely resolved it XXXXXXXX not again grow.
So only surgical replacement
with implants have to be tried.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for congenital hip dislocation
- Pain with touch on pinky knuckle joint only when bent
- Ear infection over the counter
- Eye drops in newborns eyes
- Congenital hip dislocation causes
- Treatment and cure for congenital hip dislocation
- Steroid shot for allergies treatment
- Pain in middle of left palm
- Symptoms of congenital hip dislocation
- Pain in the back of the head after lying down
- Painful tingling lump in labia
- Diagnosis of congenital hip dislocation
- Period late but not pregnant
- Pea sized lump hip
- Spleen white blood cell production