Confirmation of safe medicines after pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with the query.
It is Cisearean
Panzed âTablet Metrogyl 400 â Brufen 400 Meditax 200
who gave these tablets
For initial 3 days only
Since my wife is having still pain,
Wether she can take only Brufen 400 alone...
Will it cause any side effects
metrogyl should not be used
Are she need to take any other tablet along with brufen
What tablet she can use, She is still having pain
she can take meditax 200 mg
she can mild ones like paracetamol
panzed for acidity?
have they given for this.
It is pantaprazole
she can change to a different brand
so avoid metrogyl, brufen and panzed
Ok Now she need to take meditax 200 mg and pantaprazole during pain is that right..?
were these given by gyneac
no even pantaprazole cannot be given, she can try gelusil
Yes. It was given by them to take only for 3 days after the Surgery
Ok. I will ask her to take only meditax 200 mg
ok, these are not in the list of medications approved by FDA for lactation, even if given should be taken with caution
ok. Thanks for the suggestion
you are welcome
Thanks for your time
ok.kindly login for further queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diathermy loop menstruation
- Symptoms of a deviated septum inflamed nostril
- Is ambiclox medicine safe in pregnancy
- Medicine for loose motion safe in pregnancy
- Is it safe in pregnancy roxid medicine
- Samples of bbt chart showing pregnancy
- Successful bbt pregnancy sample chart
- Bbt falling could i still be pregnant
- Can taking crinone raisemy bbt
- Levogastrol medicine is safe in pregnancy
- Bbt drop for two days
- Taking simvastatin dianette
- Green stool followed by diarreah
- Diarreah and stringy stool
- Navidoxine medicine safe for pregnancy