Condoms and spread of HIV - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : is there any problem with oral sex..?
User : i usually drunk the semen of my partner.
Doctor : Oral Sex can cause increased spread of infections like HIV as
Doctor : there could be ulcers in the mouth.
User : hw can i avoid this
Doctor : Apart from that there is no health problem.
User : my friend always asking me to taste the semen.
User : while doing oral sex.
Doctor : Spread of infections cannot be avoided with oral sex. If you dont like it, you have every right to say no to your partner.
User : he wont take his penis when he ejaculate.
Doctor : Unless the partner is faithful
Doctor : there is always a risk of infection
User : ok. hw about anal sex with the use of condoms.
Doctor : Lubricated condoms have to be used
User : there wil not be any problem in that rit, if i use the condom.
Doctor : It is also an increased risk for infection as there is more penetrative activity involved
User : in homosex
Doctor : a double condom is better used
User : in that case, i do it na
Doctor : Yes.
User : hw can i change the mind from homosex
Doctor : But care should be taken to avoid slipping or tearing of the condom
Doctor : as chances of spread is high.
Doctor : You can consult a psychiatrist for behaviour modification sessions
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 9 weeks hiv western blot accuracy
- Western blot test within 6 weeks accuracy
- Condom broke risk of hiv infection
- P24 antigen testing accuracy at 4 weeks, cdc
- Accuracy of hiv duo test after 7 weeks
- Condom breakage no ejaculation std or hiv
- Can adderol cause hydrops fetalis
- Short height affecting confidence what is the solution
- Sensitive stomach indigestion and vomiting cause and prevention
- Chances of getting hiv wearing condom
- Delayed periods pregnancy test negative what is causing the delay
- After haircut onset of pimply hives recommendations
- Condom slipped off inside hiv
- Catching hiv broken condoms
- Itchy painful rash on left side of torso shingles