Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Concerned about the weight gain, smoking - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   are you there
User :   I want to reducw my weight & to stop my smoking, My age is 27, My height is 179 Cms & my weight is 84 Kgs.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i will calculate ur BMI or body mass index
User :   Okey
Doctor :   ur BMI is 26
User :   So, Any need to deduce my weight
Doctor :   normal Bmi should be between 20-24.9
User :   Okey
User :   Then
Doctor :   u need to exercise regularly and have strict diet control
Doctor :   to lose weight
Doctor :   make sure u walk for 1 hour or have brisk walk for 30 mins a day
Doctor :   or join for gym workout for an hour or so daily
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor