Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Concerned about the prolonged cold and cough - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
Doctor :   Are you with me
User :   Dr.i have problem fo conticues cold
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Since when are you having this problem?
User :   so what should i do to avoid getting form cold
Doctor :   Is there any Nose block or fever?
User :   from last 1 and hald year
Doctor :   Is there any cough?
User :   from last 20 days i have dry cough
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i took cefixime
Doctor :   Is there any nose block or headace?
Doctor :   headache?
User :   bid for 5 days
Doctor :   Ok
User : it possible , i have allergic rhinitis
Doctor :   Was there any improvement?
Doctor :   Is there any nose block or headache?
Doctor :   I suggest that you get a few tests done like Complete Blood Picture, ESR and Absolute Eosinophil Count.
I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor