Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Concerned about gum bleeding - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Dental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 665 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   gum bleedin when i brush n when i wake
Doctor :   ok
User :   aroun 2yrs
User :   now
Doctor :   What is your age and What investigations have you undertaken till now for the same
User :   from i went 2 a dentist n clean, from then it starts
User :   19
User :   none
Doctor :   When was that you met your dentist
User :   1 and a half yrs
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   But you have mentioned that it has been there for 2 years now
Doctor :   anyways it shall need
User :   aroun 1 - 2 yrs
Doctor :   a series of investigations to be done to find out the cause for the bleeding from your gums
User :   should i see a doctor or a dentist?
Doctor :   and they shall include the Blood tests and the
Doctor :   Dentist would be the person that you shall need to consult
Doctor :   He would suggest for the investigations
User :   ok
User :   thnk u very much 4 ur help
Doctor :   you are welcome
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor