Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Concern about only 3 periods in a year for a 13 year old - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   hey my name is XXX
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i am a girl im 15 125 lbs
User :   i only see my period 3 times a year
User :   is that ok??
User :   hello??
Doctor :   XXX first ensure your parents or guardians are around
User :   ye
Doctor :   The consultation is only for above 18 yrs
Doctor :   old
User :   they are right behind me
User :   well my mom is
User :   i just worried is this normal??
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   When did you attain menarche
User :   11
Doctor :   I mean the first period
User :   it was normal evey month untill i was 13
Doctor :   During the first initial years of 3 years many girls have the same problem
User :   it changed
Doctor :   Ok
User :   soo im ok then??
Doctor :   Do you have any other changes in the flow
Doctor :   the duration
User :   nope
Doctor :   quantity of the flow
Doctor :   etc
Doctor :   Ok
User :   nope
Doctor :   Fine then you can wait for some more time before you see a doctor
User :   kool
User :   thanks alot
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor