Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Concern about early ejaculation leading to infertility - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   i male 34 yrs old
Doctor :   ok
User :   married
User :   for last 6 yrs
Doctor :   ok
User :   very early ejaculation is problem
User :   no kids
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For health information I need this information--Age: Occupation: Location:
User :   34 XXX bangalore
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Have you seen a doctor/Taken any medication?
User :   till date no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing?
User :   this problem start from last 2 yrs
User :   occationaly drinks and smoke not ragular
Doctor :   was there no problem intially in the 4 years after marriage?
User :   ya normal
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems?
User :   no just now i have all test dine by labs before joing a new company
User :   all type of test done in reputed laboratry
User :   all normal
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Many men occasionally ejaculate sooner during sexual intercourse than they or their partner would like.
Doctor :   It seems that you have moved out of the chat window, Please get back if you need any medical advice.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor