Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Concern about a person with staph working in a restaurant - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   Should a person with Staph be working in a Restaurant?
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   Should a person with Staph be working in a Restaurant?
Doctor :   staphylococcus isit
Doctor :   For health information I need this information--Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: User :   mine or the girls
Doctor :   urs
Doctor :   the person who has the stap
User :   she is female around 25, XXX, XXX and not married
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   yes
User :   u need mine?
Doctor :   person with staph should not work in restaurant
Doctor :   no fine
Doctor :   anything else want to know about
User :   and they need a doctors note in order to work correct?
Doctor :   until the infection is not cured
Doctor :   they should not
Doctor :   yes they need doctors note for that
User :   ok thank you!!
Doctor :   Please fill the form I send and say done when done.
User :   Done
Doctor :   thankx for visiting healthcare magic
Doctor :   have a nice day
Doctor :   bye for now
User :   mmhmm thank u
User :   u too

Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor