Computer aided sickness, swollen eyes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hello Doc. My eyes r generally swollen and i feel discomfort in them when i get up in the morning. What could it be?
User : The veins below the eyes are prominent too
User : It's not that I am not getting enough sleep. I do get enough time to sleep.
Doctor :For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : Age 28
User : Gender Male
User : Location India
User : Marital Status SIngle
Doctor : k
User : Height 172
User : Weight 60
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : No
User : I don't take any of these.
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : Allergies Yes. May be to Dust or Onion.
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : So tat gives me a running nose at times.
User : Yes. Had a surgery on nose as well.
Doctor : well it seems that ur suffering from CAS
User : To straighten the septum.
User : Wats CAS?
Doctor : computer aided sickness
User : Oooooops
Doctor : You can work as long as you want on the computer. Get the eye pressure checked up.
Doctor : There could also be mild inflammation for which you can seek eye drops.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eye feels swollen in corner
- Have a kerosene smell in my nose
- Antiseptic gargle tonsillitis
- Toddlers eyes swollen underneath
- Fever swollen eyes swollen throat
- Is petroleum jelly harmful if ingested
- Head feels bad after inhaling paint fumes
- Diseases caused by working on computer for long hours
- Antitubercular drugs and goitre
- Swollen eye no prain first aide
- Anteverted endometrium
- Why is it bad to inhale spray paint
- Is gelusil syrup antacid
- Mixing antibiotics with oxyelite pro
- Hit in eye swollen eye