Complications related to nasal polyps - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi doctor
Doctor : Hello
Doctor : How can I help ?
User : actuaaly I m getting some problem inside my nose I did XRAY and Nasal endoscopy also
Doctor : Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : What was the inference from these Investigations ?
User : Age-31,Gender-m,Kolkatta,married,68,5.9'
Actually according to the report there is some querypulp
User : And some DNS is also there
Doctor : POLYP you mean ?
User : Ya
so what I need to do ?
Doctor : Well then you shall need to get it removed Surgically and then Correct your DNS also Simultaneously
User : is it a major one ?
Doctor : Yes the polyp In itself will cause the Problems of itself andf also the Repeated infections Due to it
Doctor : Due to the DNS that you carry will be leading to the
Doctor : Repeated Sinuses Infections
Doctor : I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nasal polyps and eating problems
- Scrap out nasal polyp
- Vomiting black blood
- What to do for ringing sound in ears
- Postmenopausal bleeding diagnosis
- How to cure nose bleed caused due to an injury
- What is the cure for lump in my throat
- Neurogenic bladder ultrasound
- Diet coke nasal polyps
- Nasal polyps earache
- Black sticky stools
- Nasal polyp facial numbness
- What causes painful sore throat and coughing red phlegm
- Cis bladder cancer
- What is the loud swishing noise in the ears