Complications following circumcission - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi
User : circumcision queries :
1. Have done circumcision 2 days back and i have huge swelling of inner forskin where the stitches are put
a. is this normal?
b. how can i reduce the swelling soon?
2. developing a yellow layer on the penis head after 2 days
a. is this normal?
b. how soon will it go?
3. have done circumcision at age of 30 because of phimosis. do you see any complications?
4. what wud be the total recovery time till i can have sexual activities back?
User : please answer the above queries asap
Usually circumscission has not much of complication.
The swelling you notice would be sign of healing or infection.
Only an examination can differentiate it.
User : pls answer the queries sir
Hence i would suggest you to consult a specialist and get yourself examined.
The swelling and the yellow layer may mean infection.
That is why i suggest you to have an examination to rule this out.
Have you followed?
User : swelling is expected after operation right?
User : and yellow layer is due to exposed to air
Yes, as i said it could be a sign of healing or it can also suggest infection.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Vdrl weakly reactive pregnancy
- Myringotomy complications
- Appendix complication following d
- Circumcission management and complications
- Penis head red bumps disappear and reappear
- Why dark tone of penis also bump
- What is a back pain implantable defibrillator
- What is bulky uterus with thickened irregular endometrium
- Bump on penis possible diagnosis
- Colorless bump on penis
- Problems taking neo mercazole
- Eltroxin complications
- Raised dark purple bumps under foreskin
- What is medical instrument called that is used to look into ears
- Food consumption after circumcission