Common symptoms of swine flu - Online Doctor Chats
User : I could sense ear pain from yesterday in right and left side but i also have throat infection, mild cold , joint pains, body pains , headache some times, stomach pain and I had fever for two days a 2 weeks back, are these symptoms related to swine flu.
Doctor : ok
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
User : hello Sir, r uthere
Doctor : yes
we cannot confirm a case of swine flu only through symptoms
User : but suddenly pain is increasing in my ear , what should i do
Doctor : cos even normal viral flu has got similar symptoms
User : is it a symptom of swine flu?
User : ok sir
Doctor : no
User : ok sir thanks for your help
the symptoms of swine flu are fever >100.4 degree
Doctor : cough
some times vomiting/motion
User : I had fever few days back
User : for 2 days around 100 degrees
User : and following all these symptoms
User : please suggest me what I have to do for this ear pain?
ya but we cannot confirm it as swine flu with out throat swab
ur ear pain may be because of ear infection
User : ok
Doctor : is there any problem with the hearing?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hospitalised for typhoid fever previously still having nausea weakness suggestions
- Symptoms of swine flu epidemic
- Fever chills weakness even after taking cipromax normal
- Drugs/medication for hepatic injury
- Drugs/medication for recurrent sepsis
- Early symptoms of swine flu
- Drugs/medication for tuberculoid leprosy
- Symptoms of swine flu virus
- Child has high wbc count how to lower it
- What are the symptoms of swine flu ?
- Suffering from typhoid over 15 months taking cefixime recommendations
- Drugs/medication for generalised muscle weakness
- Drugs/medication for low-grade headache
- Scratch due to monkey on forefinger any worry
- Are fever symptoms of swine flu ?