Cold with cough and headache in winter - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hi doctor
Doctor : Hello.
Doctor : Please proceed
User : I was having severe cold in winter season.
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Is there any nose block, headache, fever or cough?
User : I will get cough and headache whenever i have cold.
Doctor : Can you mention your age?
User : 24M
Doctor : The most common reason could be allergy. I suggest that whenever you get an attack of cold,
Doctor : You should do repeated steam inhalations at least 5 times a day with Menthol oil or Sinarest caps
Doctor : You should avoid cold weather as much as possible, wear warmer clothing, avoid dust and pollution
Doctor : Avoid cold drinks and oily foods
User : ok.. Is it a Sinus problem
Doctor : You should also take Tab. Limcee 1 tab daily for 1 month and
Doctor : should also take plenty of citrus fruits and green leafy vegetables.
Doctor : It is probably an allergic sinusitis which usually subsides with these measures.
Doctor : You should also tilt your head to either side while steaming for a few minutes to facilitate drainage of sinuses
Doctor : If still the problem persists, get yourself examined by an ENT specialist.
Doctor : Are you with me?
Doctor : Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cold cough dizziness and headache is this normal
- Dizziness blurred vision tiredness headache cough and cold
- Post-op hematoma icd 9
- Common cold cough headaches nausea
- No energy headache cold headache cough
- Nuvigil and ehlers danlos syndrome
- Hematoma leg upper thigh
- Ehlers danlos syndrome multiple stomach surgeries
- Natural remedies for hematoma
- White matter lesions and ehlers danlos
- Subdural hematoma memory loss
- Pathophysiology of subdural hematoma
- Severe headache cold cough remedy
- Steroids use ehlers danlos
- Ehlers danlos effect on penis