Cold, running nose, pain in the neck while turning. Medication required? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
if i move my neck, its paining more
i.e while rotating neck
Since when are you having this problem?
From Today morning
Cold with running nose
Did you sustain any injury?
Let me brief you.
Sudden onset pain which worsens with movement of the neck is usually due to muscle strains.
This usually develops due to improper positioning while sleep or due to other forms of minor injury.
Ohh k k
This will settle down in a few days. Warm compresses with hot water and topical antiinflammatory applicants such as MOOV or Diclofenac spray will fasten the recovery.
Oh K Thanks Doctor, do i need to take any tablet ?
The topical medications would work better than oral tablets.
Therefore I suggest you to try these before taking any oral tablets.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
No, i will try as you sugested
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Thanks a lot Doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for seasonal running nose
- Tigth testicles and testosterone
- Suggest the medication for running nose and sneezing
- Tightened testicles thyroid
- Unani treatment of testis
- My lymph nodes have been sore and achy
- Drugs/medication for running nose
- Running nose with cold and stomach pain
- Suggest medication for cold and running nose
- Soft meaty lump on neck clavicle
- On which use telekast l
- Flutter in upper left arm
- Xiphoid process breathing trouble
- Uti and upset stomach
- Pointy thing on wrist