Cold, running nose, irritated. What can assist him? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Please proceed with your query.
i hv a son who is 2 yrs 1 month
wanted to know ur sugesion on what medication to be given
Is he running fever?
Is he active and feeding well?
only running nose doctor...no other issues...very irritated actually
so not eating well
Does he suffer from repeated episodes of nasal congestion?
no...its been long time he had cold
Let me brief you.
Infants under 5 years of age are prone to respiratory problems.
Occasionally some infants are allergic to external environment such as dust, pollens, etc.
It looks like your son has developed similar symptoms.
may be the weather changes
Since he is not having any other associated symptoms, there is nothing to worry.
You can try some nasal drops such as nasoclear / nasovion nasal drops
1 or 2 drops can be instilled into each nostrils.
Avoid any cold and refrigerated food.
Encourage him to eat fruits and vegetables.
Supplement with adequate fluids too.
He should be fine in a few days.
Also watch out for fever, sorethroat or any other symptoms.
You would need to take him to a pediatrician
if any of aforementioned symptoms develop.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
yes i got it..
thank u so much Dr.
You are welcome.
Is there any other query?
thats all..Thank u so much
Thanks for consulting me.
Have a nice weekend.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diamorphine versus pethidine
- What is the treatment for cold and running nose
- Depakote overdose emedicine
- Sinarest for cold and running nose in infants
- Babies born with too many white cells
- Maxima zorreguieta cerruti
- Isovue package insert
- Suggest medication for cold and running nose
- Why was my baby born with a nasal bridge
- New born babies with loose motions and fever
- What is the use of dolo 650 for cold and running nose
- Fluctuating bilirubin for my baby
- Onda vi40 elite
- Tablet for running nose and cold
- Newborn baby crying before passing urine