Cold arms and feet, numbness, diabetic - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : have been getting numness in arms and leg and feet allways cold
Doctor : ok
Doctor : how long has this been happening?
User : even when it 70 in house i am cold and num
User : has been about a yr but is more every day
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma/use medicines for any illness.
User : not as far as i know
User : i am 54 yrs old male and have only been in hostpital 1 night ever
Doctor : ok when was the last time u got a physical check up?
User : dont remeber dont have ins.
Doctor : ok it could happen in conditions like diabetes or others which affext the peripheral nerves
Doctor : it is advisabe to get a physical examination done by your physician
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swollen glands on waist
- Low blood sugar and small gestational sac
- Symptoms of gland tuberculosis
- Wisdom teeth and swollen glands underam
- Diabetes and feet numbness
- Low blood sugar gasping
- Cold numb feet at night
- Sore tongue swollen gland
- Blood suger test frequency
- Cold feet numb toes
- Newborn with low blood sugar and fever
- Numbness cold sensation in feet
- Shivering numb feet but not cold
- Swallon glands soar throat
- Blood viscosity reducing foods