Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to treat Psychiatric ailments - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
User : I am a 40yr old male with wife and 4 kids
User : i belive i should have been brn female and the longer time goes on the stronger the feelings are getting
I am on an emergency call
Kindly bear for a minute
User : is there any meds i can take to stop me feelin like this?
Well may I know the reason why u are thinking like that?
User : i have allways nown i wanted to be a woman but strugling to keep it under control now
User : so?
This is a pyschiatric disorder
User : what do i do?
which you need to accept first
User : accept what 1st?
There are different lines of treatment available
Doctor : Firstly you will need to visit a Psychiatrist
User : and?
And consult him
User : what will that do for me?
You will be given certain medications if required
And if not required
then he will suggest you to undergo
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cognitive behavior therapy exercises
- Bleeding after silver nitrate treatment
- Adhd or not
- Cognitive behavior therapy for grief
- Cognitive behavioral therapy and depression
- Heredity affect behavior in adolescents
- Bloated stomach after buscopan
- Young adult anxiety
- Blisters on toungue after having tooth pulled
- Bloating after tethered cord surgery
- Elevated adrenaline levels
- Adrenaline stress hormone
- Prolonged bleeding after taking utovlan
- Cognitive behavioral therapy anxiety
- Cognitive behavioral therapy techniques