Cluster headaches and treatment - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u
User : i already typed it haha...
User : Every day for the past 6 days, I have had anywhere from a mild to an extreme, pulsating headache in, under, and around my right eye lasting anywhere from 2 to 8 hours. Some symptoms were not present on certain days, but the third day included all of them: Redness of the eye, leaking of the eye, eye feeling as if it were going to burst or pop out of the socket, sweat, low fever, flush face, nervousness, pacing back and forth, anger, weakness of a leg while walking (happens suddenly and lasts for a few seconds), soreness of throat when headache is gone, and violence (such as purposely breaking my remote control to release anger). I am 17 years old, 5'9", 135 lbs, never smoked or "drank," never touched any type of drugs, never experienced a migraine or anything worse than a casual headache, and known to have a pretty good immune system w/o being allergic to anything. In short, I'm a healthy 17 year old BOY. I believe that I might have cluster headaches. If not, then what? If so, then what should I do? If I see a doctor, what should THEY do? Thank you so much!
Doctor : please proceed wtih your query
User : sorry for being so ...wordy...
Doctor : yes yu have given almost all the detalis
User : Cluster headache?
Doctor : even giving the diagnosis
User : I need professional confirmation.
Doctor : ok do yu haave blurring of vision
User : no
User : every symptom i listed is basically everything
User : the school nurse did say my eyes look dilated..
Doctor : what teatment are yu on
User : BC
User : and any source of caffeine
Doctor : BC
User : BC quick pain relief
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Over the counter treatment for cluster headache
- Suggest treatment for cluster headaches
- Ayurvedic treatment for tethered cord
- Pulsing blood vessels on side of head
- Ayurvedic tips for dry cough
- Tighten in my chest headache
- Why do i always feel groggy when i first wake up
- Sniffing but nose is dry
- Ayurvedic remedy for infant cough
- Red marks appearing on forehead after a headache
- Treatment of cluster headaches
- Ayurvedic tablet which increases platelet counts
- Treatment and cure for Cluster headache
- Treatment and cure for chronic cluster headache
- Ayurvedic cream for hypopigmentation