Clogged hair follicles in upper arm. - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : Hello Dr. I have a question for you.
Doctor : plz continue
User : Ever since I was little I have had what looks like a rash on my upper arm. I went to get it checked out by my Dr. then and he told me it was clogged hair follicles and told me to apply moisturizer daily.
Doctor : ok
User : Well I still have it to this day and I've tried to apply moisturizer but it doesn't work and I'm a bit too lazy to go to the Dr. to get it checked out again.
User : Do you have any suggestions?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : can you tell me how that rash looks like
User : It is small red bumps all over my upper arm.
Doctor : is there any itching over there
User : Nope, none at all.
Doctor : is there anything coming out like any secretions
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lips are red lip eczema
- Hyperpigmentation due to dryness
- Lomela cream reduces acne marks
- Inguinal hernia and peyronies
- Landed on arm upper arm hurts
- Lump on cheek with dark line
- I have been having peri rectal pain for about 1 month off a
- Is 112 bpm normal
- Hair follicle infiction under the arm
- Infected hair follicle on arm
- Cocaine in hair follicle under arms
- Inflamed hair follicles on arms
- Little red itchy bumps on stomach area
- Inj menogon
- Irritation of the mouth after using mouthwash