Climatic changes inducing irregular periods - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hi
User : I have a problem with my menstruation periods
User : Last time i got periods on August 10th.
User : And my periods is not coming orderly
Doctor : ok
please provide your age, location, occupation, marital status
User : sometimes it come once in 3-4 mnths
User : Age: 24
User : Unmarried
User : occupation:
User : location:
was any investigations done for this problem?
User : Not till now..
does your periods come in every 3 -4 months?
User : not on everytime.. before 1 year, it was coming properly
before Aug 10th were you having regular periods?
User : only if there is any climate change and all, there will be a small variantion
User : no, for last 1 year it is like this
Doctor : sometimes with stress, the hormone levels fluctuate a lot
User : ok.. but this much difference..
i will suggest you to take few blood tests and ultrasound examination of abdomen and pelvis and report back
User : and now a am gaining a lot of weight it seems
Doctor : ok
do you have pain/ clots during periods?
Doctor : do these tests: TSH, FSH, LH, Prolactin levels, Complete blood count.
and ultrasound abdomen and pelvis
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Irregular periods due to change in climate trying to conceive
- Developmental delay and mild frontal bossing
- Duphaston causes acne?
- Heavy bleeding with large chunks of meat
- Do bodybuilders take primolut n
- Grandpa headache powder during pregnancy
- Irregular period constipation no period
- Bloody dark brown jelly like discharge
- How to get rid of calcium deposits on ear lobes
- Taking mercilon for irregular periods cause of irregular periods
- Why does my heart still beat fast hours after exercising
- Hormone changes spots sore feet irregular periods
- Irregular period on tri sprintec
- Brown discharge 7 day break microgynon
- Blurry vision and irregular period