Clicking in head - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi im a female living on long island and im 22
User : everytime i walk i have a clicking in my head like a tiny ball boucning up and down my leftpart of my top head right behind and above my eye
User : could this be bad?
User : but not when i sit down basically only with movement i feel and hear it
since when are you having this feeling?
User : like 4 or 5 motnhs ago
have taken any treatment or investigations for this?
User : i wet to 5 docs they couldnt tell me what it was
User : all they said was do a MRI
User : why do you think they aid that? could it be a tumor , G-d forbid
yes you will need to take an MRI to find out what is going on
User : howwver when i walk and hear it i tried closing my mouth and out my jaw together and it wouldnt click
Doctor : ok
User : so it could be? is that a possilbe symptom of a tumor?
we cannot say only by this one symptom
do you have weight loss
or do you have loss of appetite?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What are the options for treating nerve pain
- Blood pressure 147 over 110
- Clicking noise in head headache floaters in eye twitching head
- Saizen cool click device
- How to reduce narcotic without pain and throbbing in head
- What are the possible treatments for sciatica pain
- Blood pressure is 168 over 110 swelling
- Clicking noise behind nose in center of head damage
- 110 86 blood pressure
- Is two level spinal fusion advisable for cervical spondylosis
- Blood pressure 110 over 65
- Neck crunching clicking in head extreme tiredness reason
- Click floating hardwood floor
- 110 over 62 blood pressure
- What is the suggested dosage of lyrica for nerve pain