Clicking in head - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi im a female living on long island and im 22
User : everytime i walk i have a clicking in my head like a tiny ball boucning up and down my leftpart of my top head right behind and above my eye
User : could this be bad?
User : but not when i sit down basically only with movement i feel and hear it
since when are you having this feeling?
User : like 4 or 5 motnhs ago
have taken any treatment or investigations for this?
User : i wet to 5 docs they couldnt tell me what it was
User : all they said was do a MRI
User : why do you think they aid that? could it be a tumor , G-d forbid
yes you will need to take an MRI to find out what is going on
User : howwver when i walk and hear it i tried closing my mouth and out my jaw together and it wouldnt click
Doctor : ok
User : so it could be? is that a possilbe symptom of a tumor?
we cannot say only by this one symptom
do you have weight loss
or do you have loss of appetite?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for low back injury
- Clicking noise in head headache floaters in eye twitching head
- Saizen cool click device
- Clicking noise behind nose in center of head damage
- Treatment and cure for postural tremors
- Treatment and cure for periodic numbness
- Vulva blisters not herpes
- Neck crunching clicking in head extreme tiredness reason
- Blister and hole in groin
- Click floating hardwood floor
- Blister like spot by hip
- Pinprick blisters on palms of hands
- Treatment and cure for paralytic stroke
- Treatment and cure for diffuse spondylosis
- Red blister by pee hole