Citalopram for depression causing improper sleep - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : I wanted to ask about citalopram. I have been on it for 3 months and I was wondering is it possible that it can make the symptoms of depression worse? Thank you
Doctor : ok
Doctor : has your depression reduced since the time treatment has started?
Doctor : are you feeling better?
User : anxeity and panic attacks have but tiredness has increased, not sleeping and my mood seems to be a lot lower
User : the dose is 20mg so I don't know if i go to the doctors i should increase it or whether it will be worse
Doctor : ok
Doctor : based on your response to the medication dosage wil;l be adjusted
Doctor : it takes around 6 months for complete effect to be seen please be patient and stick to the routine
Doctor : so dont be worried
Doctor : the initial doage is always mild so no need to worry about depression being aggravated
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nose blocked and feel pressure on ear
- Excessive sleep not depressed nor lethargic what is the cause
- Fear of sleep causing depression is counselling the only solution
- Symptoms of blocked tubes during period
- Head rush blocked ear
- Can i take celebrex for pain?
- Ear feels blocked sound robotic
- Can i take relenza for flu ?
- Can i take norgesic for spasms ?
- Can i take plaquenil for uctd ?
- Blocked ears fluid and hissing
- Citalopram hydrobromide depression
- Can i take alinia for ascariasis?
- Depression causes
- Citalopram for depression