Circumcision, low cut and a high cut - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : i'm getting circumcised in about a week and had a few questions about it
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : ok
User : whats the difference between a low cut and a high cut?
User : do you know?
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence.
User : 25,m,NY,student,single,6foot,210,40inches
User : im supposed to specify what kind of a circumcision i want, but i dont know the different kinds
User : what are they?
User : when you were circumcised, what did you specify?
Doctor : ok
User : hello? any answers?
Doctor : minimal circumcision is to remain functionally and cosmetically uncircumcised, albeit with a slightly shorter foreskin
Doctor : A partial circumcision reduces the foreskin to one which is at the short end of the range of foreskins.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sore lump in my nipple testosterone therapy
- Low circumcision stitches
- White lump on scrotum
- Tests for swollen lymph nodes
- Circumcision and low testosterone levels
- Painful lump under penile skin
- Lump on penis pus
- Papillomas and lymphedema
- Red line on uvula
- Circumcision high and tight
- Hard lump beneath cut after circumcision
- Periceliac lymph nodes
- Circumcision cut too short
- Red lump on penis
- Om lumps on penis