Chronic tinnitus treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : What is Chronic Tinnitus? Is it a temporary ringing in ears?
chronic tinnitus means tinnitus which is there for long time
Doctor : so it cannot be for a short time
User : I dont get it? It means its been there for a long time?
Doctor : chronic means which is there for long time and hence it is not temporary
User : Oh because my doctor reffered me to an ent SPecialist. And put 1. Chronic tinnitus 2. allergic rhinitis .. i got an appoitment at the hospital. And said theres a possibility for ear tubes surgery
Doctor : need to find out the cause for tinnitus
than it will be decided what treatment option is there to cure the tinnitus
tinnitus is just a symptom and it is a manifestation of a disease
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ear ache headache movicol
- Red dot on adams apple
- Dull ache vaginal entrance
- Echo in ear ache
- Treatment and cure for chronic tinnitus
- Does smoking cause ear wax build up?
- Tinnitus treatment with milk
- Tinnitus treatment in unani
- When your phlegm has a sour taste
- Itchy rash and ear ache
- What treatment should one take for chronic tinnitus
- Tinnitus treatment in hydrabad
- My tongue is turning green white dots in back
- Head ache during prognency
- When i stand up my hearing becomes muffled